Thursday, May 29, 2014

Week 21

This week is basically the last week.  This week I am going to present my project.  I was worry a little bit about time, but today I am more comfortable.  I have made a video for my girls, showing that they know Arabic.  My idea first was to make a dialogue where they will say the sentences that they know.  But I had a hard time doing that with them because Monica haven't memorize that much.  I was very frustrating.  Mariela had an idea, which was singing an easy song.  This idea was gonna make my head explode, because the video needs to be done by the next day and I am sure that they, especially Monica, won't be able to memorize the song... Until my Arabic friend "Aya" came with the idea of teaching them the song "Happy Birthday."  I liked the idea, and it was pretty easy.  After that I came up with the idea of the video and three phrases to add after the song.  In that day everything went good.
Here is Thursday has come, tomorrow I am going to present.  Monica still not sure of the other sentence that she is going to say after the song, she can't even say it!!!!!  I was getting mad, but I didn't want to show.  Aya was able to understand how I feel because she felt the same, and she came up with the idea that I also was thinking about.  Which is switching the sentences-make Mareila say Monica's sentence and Monica say Mariela's sentence.  That worked a little bit better with Monica.
However, we were able to finish the video, which is what I want so everything else doesn't matter anymore....
I would like to say thank you for everyone who was keeping up with the newest of my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment