Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 22

This is the final blog for my 20% project.  Today, I would like to talk about my journal in blogging and in my 20 Percent Project.  Last Friday, I presented my project for my class, and I would like to say that I did a nice job.  I have made a Prezi where I talked about what is my project, what I have done in it, and the benefits of it.  My presentation went really good; it was easy to tell what I have done in my project and the video of my girls talking in Arabic showed that I taught them a lot. But I will be honest to say that I was surprised to see others' presentations and their projects.  I was honestly expecting more from the class.  We have been working for all year long and most of students didn't do a good job.
However, today I would like to say that I am so proud to be at this point.  I have learned some new things from doing this project, also I have learned like five phrases in Spanish!!
If you guys would like to see my presentation, here is the URL:
http://prezi.com/zyeouz2kj9u3/a-journey-in-arabic-with-lana-al-mukdad/


No comments:

Post a Comment