Friday, May 23, 2014

Week 20

This week was good, not too much work in school, easy homework, but only two exams.  School now is almost over.  I already started counting down.  Sometimes I feel that I don't want school to be over, but we'll come back next year.  I am doing my best right now to save memories with everyone.  Simply by taking photos and then putting them in an album telling a story of everyday.  Life doesn't last forever so that I just want to have something reminds me of everyone, in case anyone will leave.
However, I practiced Arabic with Mariela for a little bit during class time because we could not meet after school.  Now I think it's really funny because every time we plan for a day, something happen so we end up not staying and the following days we will be busy, while in the days before the plan day we have time but it's already over!!
Next week, I will present my project to my class, showing them what I have done.  I really want to show something makes me proud.  Teaching was not easy, especially with Monica.  I will be honest to say that Monica gave me hard time working with her, while I am truly so lucky to have Mariela.  She learn fast, memorize, and pronounce easily.


No comments:

Post a Comment