Thursday, May 15, 2014

Week 19

This week is not good as what I thought that it would be.  It did not match with my expectations... This week is so hot, and I am, very busy.  Everyday I am having a test so that everyday I go home really quickly especially that the weather is so hot, and I need more time than usual to do homework and study for tests.  Beside that I am working on other projects such like in chemistry.  There is so many work in school and there is only about 25 days left for school.  I didn't work during this week with Mariela or even Monica.  I think that I am not going to work with Monica anymore, but I will work with Mariela.  I talked to Mariela and she said that we will meet and work next week.  Hopefully nothing will happen and miss up our plans.  The plan is to meet on Wednesday just like what we used to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment