Thursday, May 1, 2014

Week 17

This week is the ninth week since the begin of the second semester, and just like other weeks, I didn't work on the project because my girls does not helping out.  I will be honest to say that I did not even ask them, because I have noticed that they do not want to work so I do not want them to work with me just because they are being nice to me.  Therefore, I would like to say that I am very thankful for them especially Mariela, because she helped me out from the begin of my project; she was there for me and without her I do not really know what I would have done.  I am not even sure that I could have worked in this specific project, because none of the people that I knew in the begin of the year was willing to learn a new language....  I would like to say that I have spent a very nice time working with Mariela, we honestly had a lot of fun, and we could spent more time with each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment