Thursday, May 8, 2014

Week 18

Eighteen weeks since I have started my project, Ten weeks since the begin of the second semester.  I will be honest to say that the improvement have been really slow, but it seems that everything will be way better in the next three weeks.  Yesterday, Mariela came up to me and she asked, "Do you still working on your project? Do you wanna teach me more?" I was really happy to hear that.  Then I found out that she asked because sometimes when we play in PE, she wants to tell me something but she doesn't want anyone to hear it .. Therefore she want to tell me in Arabic so that no one ever will understand what we are saying.
We planned to start meeting after school and work just like what we used to do.  Also today in the morning, in PE class, I was reviewing the old phrases with her and also taught me some Spanish.  I really like that Mariela likes Arabic and the Arabic culture.


No comments:

Post a Comment